- This fragrance is ranked the most popular among men and women despite the fact that it smells totally unconventional oriental .
- Hay , dry herbs , stump filled- lemongrass. Quite intense , quite indefinable as honestly Arab on the Alpine pasture .
- The smell is moving in a plane orient – fougere.
- Dirham is well worn in spring – summer weather .
- Natural Spray
- Notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Cardamom, Jasmine, Rose, Vetiver, Cedar
Dirham by Ard al Zaafaran for Unisex – Eau de Parfum, 100ml
|Notes||Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Cardamom, Jasmine, Rose, Vetiver, Cedar|